Saturday 17 March 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Don Jazzy confirms breaking up with D'banj

                                  
When I first broke this news, I said it was unconfirmed but promised to keep you posted, I later came up with another news that they were still together, but now Micheal Collins who we all call Don Jazzy have confirmed the seperation with D'banj. In his tweetts he said "It is with a heavy heart that i announce the end of a long Era and the beginning of a new One" he went further "Some of the Rumours U have all heard recently re sad but true". I no wan know wetin happen but this news to me is a very sad one. Don Jazzy has decided to start a new project that will help 5 Charity organisations. There is nothing from D'banj so far. It was reported yesterday that Don Jazzy has been staying with Wande Coal since he moved out of the mansion he sahred with D'banj.

12 comments: